If your partner died before he could prove he was entitled to an estate, you may still be able to claim their share. By testing his parents and comparing the results with a sample from your child, it is usually possible to establish paternity, as long as:
- the grandfather is indeed the biological father of your partner,
- your partner did not have a brother who could have fathered your child.
Both paternal grandparents are required for the test and they need to be the biological parents of the father.
HOW DO YOU TAKE A GRANDPARENT DNA TEST?
1. Contact us for a quote
2. Sample collection will vary depending on whether or not this is a legal or non-legal test
3. Send your samples to us in the sample bag provided, together with your payment
4. Get your results by email or in the post
The price of this test starts at $1,300 and depends on individual circumstances.
For a quote, please call us on 1800 822 999, email us or click on the get a quote button below.